Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 21, 2008

VOIGHT HOPING TO MEET JOLIE'S TWINS

Jon Voight is hoping to meet Angelina Jolie's four-month-old twins this Thanksgiving.

The actor - who has a difficult relationship with his famous daughter, and has only recently started seeing her again after years of estrangement - would like to spend the holiday with his new grandchildren.

When asked what he was doing for Thanksgiving (Nov 27, 2008), Jon said: "The twins! Holy smokes... I'm hoping to meet them then, so we'll see!"

Speaking at the premiere of "24: Redemption" in New York last night (Nov 19, 2008), Jon also revealed he is thrilled Angelina - who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt - is so content with her life.

He added: "I think she's very happy. I saw her here before the twins came, and she was so happy. I've never seen her that happy."

"And she's got this beautiful film with Clint Eastwood out, so there's going to be a lot of energy around that one as well."

"I think it's wonderful that she loves kids. She always had this very unusual idea about family. I can't really attribute it to anyone."

Source: BANG Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment