Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 21, 2008

BEYONCE LEARNS TO COOK FOR THANKSGIVING

Beyonce Knowles is learning to cook for Thanksgiving.
The "If I Was a Boy" singer, who is married to hip-hop star Jay-Z, hopes to improve her culinary skills in time to spend the holiday (November 27, 2008) with her family.

She said: "For Thanksgiving my mother usually cooks. It's just like anyone else's Thanksgiving."

"It's actually my favorite holiday because it's not about anything but giving back, giving thanks for all our blessings."

"Hopefully I'll try to make some type of pie. I'm not the best cook, but I think I'm ready to try something."

Beyonce, who supported Barack Obama in the US Presidential election race, also revealed she would love to sing at his inauguration ceremony in January.

The 27-year-old star added: "I know I'm definitely going to be there, I want to be there with him. I'm not sure if I'll be performing, but I'd love to."

Beyonce recently revealed she couldn't contain her emotions after Barack made history by becoming America's first elected black President.

She said: "I was ready to do whatever I had to do - volunteer or sing, I was ready."

"After he won, I fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time. I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!"

Barack has previously revealed he is a fan of Beyonce and her rapper spouse.

He said: "I have some Jay-Z and Beyonce on my iPod."

Source: BANG Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment