Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lindsay Lohan says she's bisexual, not a lesbian



ACTRESS Lindsay Lohan says she is bisexual, not a lesbian, and that she loves girlfriend Samantha Ronson "very much".

In her first extensive interview on the topic of her sexuality, Lohan told US Harper's Bazaar magazine the rumours she was dating DJ Ronson were true.

"I think it's pretty obvious who I'm seeing," she said, UsMagazine.com reports.

"I think it's no shock to anyone that it's been going on for quite some time ... She's a wonderful person and I love her very much."

Asked if she considered herself bisexual, Lohan said, "Maybe, yeah."
Asked if she was a lesbian, she said, "No."

"I don't want to classify myself," she said, UsMagazine.com reports.

"First of all, you never know what's going to happen - tomorrow, in a month, a year from now, five years from now.

Lohan, who has dated men in the past, said she would like to get married "eventually", but when asked if it would be to a man or a woman she said, "I don't know".

The actress said her sexuality had never been an issue with her family.

"They're supportive of me whether I'm with a guy or a girl. They're just supportive of me as a person," she said.
from : www.news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment