Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I'm a Jet-Lagged Mom!


Angelina Jolie can seem like a superwoman – dashing around the globe with her impossibly cute kids (not to mention Brad Pitt!) in tow.

But some feats – like her recent humanitarian trip to Afghanistan followed, just days later, by a high-profile awards show appearance – can exhaust even her.

"I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies," a weary Jolie, 33, told the Los Angeles Times recently, hours before she presented an award to Clint Eastwood. "I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job."

Still, she shows no signs of settling down in Hollywood. "I don't dislike it here," the Oscar-winner told the newspaper. "I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I'm so fortunate that I get to do that."

The actress also opened up about her emotionally wrenching performance as a mother in The Changeling – a role, she thinks, that helped her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne.

"I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it," she explained. "I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear."
from:www.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment